"I know you guys probably had other plans for the weekend, but surprise I am coming NOW. I just decided to take an earlier flight. The economy class space you provided was really cramped; you at least could have upgraded me to business class, then I would have considered staying put the entire journey. And don't bother relaxing in the lounge, you hardly have anytime left."
Hi.... this is me. For now you can call me Dhanapalan Boy, till my amma and ayya make up their mind on what to name me. I am way too jet lagged to give you further details, but please consult my card to know more.
And, while I snooze feel free to shoot more pictures of me. After all, no one knows what I will look like tomorrow.
In my first outfit. Don't get me started on that. I don't know what my parents were thinking.
In my first outfit. Don't get me started on that. I don't know what my parents were thinking.
Don't I look all angelic and cute. Gosh! How gullible you guys are. I am warning you. Don't fall for my looks.
With ayya (amma cared less for pictures that day). Can you see how proud he is?
Ayya took awesome care of amma. And when he does he always makes sure there is proof ;)
Here are my first visitors, Surya mama and Mohana athai.
With my favorite nurse Pam.
Portrait time in my home-going outfit.
Going home with ammayee as "Manu Velappan Karthik". Yay!

Welcome to the world Manu..and congrats on your early and safe landing..best wishes for your future endeavors...
ReplyDeleteManu: Thank You Karthi mama! :)
ReplyDelete